Wednesday, January 20, 2016

2015 WRAP UP

2015 was a great year for Setara Jewelry. I met some amazingly talented people from artists and models to photographers and designers. 






This was a fun summer shoot with my friend and designer Sandy Colman of  Don Colman Clothing. 















This set is featuring the boho bunnie Andrea Whitt for Noa Elle












Check her out at BohoBunnie.com






This beautiful shoot was my first time seeing an underwater shoot. Before the water scenes some gorgeous outdoor shots were taken were you can really see the jewelry pop! 




MODEL/MUA: M A R C I   M I L L E R 
SWIM COVER BY DON COLMAN CLOTHING










Big Thanks to Christ for Posture Studios on this one. We all made a great team! 










                                              MODEL:  L I A   J U N G L A




                                                               
                                         MODEL:  L Y D I A   S E R R A N O














                                                  MODEL/MUA:  M A R I A   D U A R T A









DESIGNER: S E T A R A   V A N D I V E R 




                                              Live in Love. Create in Life. Rest in Peace 

No comments:

Post a Comment